We organize courses periodically on topics related to Introduction or advanced features on the software; e.g. Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics, Advanced topics in several Multiphysics applications, the following are the upcoming courses/Workshops:
If you are interested in a specific event, send an email to email@example.com
We can also arrange for the tailor-made course or Workshop upon request.
COMSOL team is presenting some specified presentations for one hour & To join one of these events Join us on the following link:
- Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics Structural mechanics module, July 15, 2020.
- Introduction to Heat Transfer module, July 20, 2020
- Introduction to CFD module, July 22, 2020.
- Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics AC/DC module, July 27, 2020.
- Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics, Part 1, June 15, 2020
- Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics, Part 1 In Arabic, June 17, 2020
- Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics, Part 1, June 21, 2020
- Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics, Part 2, June 22, 2020
- Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics, Part 2 In Arabic, June 24, 2020
- Introduction to Heat Transfer module, June 29, 2020
- Introduction to Heat Transfer module In Arabic, July 1, 2020
- Introduction to CFD module, July 6, 2020
COMSOL Users Meeting
We try to regularly organize users meetings with our users. A very important objective for this meeting is to listen to you and to help you with the new features.
The next users meeting will be:
The Agenda of this meeting is as follows:
- Presentation of the current version, major capabilities, and showing some features, which might not be used by everyone.
- Presentation of user test cases, if someone wants to share his experience with the rest.
- Open discussion, suggestions and requests from the users for new features and additions.
- Questions and answers.